Sunday, December 2, 2012

Citizens! and Fred Perry at TP railroad station


Hiyee! I haven't blogged about anything cus i ran out of space for pictures, and i love pictures, so i can't blog without em. what fun would that be!!! so yes, solved my problem. was just lazy to deal with it, but yes. trust me, im an engineer. (almost) haha!


So yeap, sick of studying for exams, so I snuck away to the Fred Perry birthday thingamabob jig at Tanjong Pagar Railway. I've never been there before, so it was pretty cool, felt very rustic, a little ancient. 

but yeah! the event had a small flea market, with people selling knick knack taddy whacks, toys, cupcakes, and even 'fat boys' was there to sell burgers! not to mention the heineken booth.. =D


cute right!


was nice to be out in the open, instead of being shut in like i've been for the past month!
fresh air was nice =)


and "Citizens!" and "Fast Colors" played for the event! here's Fast Colors above ^^
they played poppy songs so it was nice to add to the cheerful vibe!! One of the guys was pretty funny too, so the mood was a pretty nice, happy jolly one!

the only song that stuck in my head by the Citizens! was "True Romance" which is super catchy, not to mention I've heard it before, but yeah  the running riff is cute, and the video is hilarious. 


Was nice to get a nice music fix, nothing like hearing music live! haha =)

and that's not all. got caught sneaking around but that's for my next post ;) 
see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment